Online “design board”

• Author

I can’t find the info and can’t recall what site(s) has been discussed for creating project/design boards. Is that enough info for someone to know what I am talking about? 🙂 I am thinking about diving in, a little late, but it’s time for this project.
      Thanks!
      Happy Friday.

• May 17, 2024 at 12:47 pm #2995

We use Pinterest as a visual tack board to keep track of FF&E that are good resources or inspire us. We’ve also used it to keep track of things that would normally be in a “misc” file folder so we’re less likely to forget about them. I’ve also created specific boards for projects.
      I like it, because I have a Pinterest browser extension on Google Chrome and Mozilla..and an app on my phone..that allows me to pin pretty much any image from the internet directly to a board Our Purdue Housing board is: https://www.pinterest.com/purdueurintdes/
      I also use it personally to keep track of lists visually. For example, books I want to read, favorite movies, recipes, nostalgic toys/shows/etc. So it really can function in a couple of ways to hold onto items visually.

I’ve also seen others use Milanote but I haven’t dove into it.
      Happy Friday!
      Laura Werts
      Purdue University

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.